Amherstburg Freedom Museum looking for summer students! The Amherstburg Freedom Museum is looking for students to work at the Museum this summer. We are hiring (2) Tour Guide & Curators Assistant positions and (1) Collection Assistant & Tour Guide position. In order to apply applicants must meet eligibility requirements set by Canada Summer Jobs.
Canada Summer Jobs eligibility requirements:
• Applicant must be between 15 and 30 years of age (inclusive) at the start of employment;
• Applicant were registered as a full-time student during the preceding academic year;
• Applicant intends to return to school on a full-time basis during the next academic year;
• Applicant is a student in a secondary, post-secondary, vocational or technical program;
• Applicant is a Canadian Citizen, permanent resident, or person on whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act* and;
• Applicant is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial / territorial legislation and regulations
For more information about each position, click the links below.
The deadline to apply is May 17, 2018. Preference will be given to members of a visible minority and fluent in both official languages, but all applicants will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.